Sunday, May 24, 2015

Rolling Thunder!

The big day has finally arrived! Rolling Thunder is here, and we get to ride in the parade! We start the day at a friends house. They serve up a terrific breakfast, we get to talk to people we haven't seen in a long time and we get ready for the ride.

We get to the Pentagon parking lot and get ready for the ride.

Of course since we have to get there early, we have a lot of time on our hands, which leaves plenty of time for goofing off and Alex to take a nap!!




I had to get my picture taken on one of the water barrels the Christian Motorcyclists Association had around the different parking lots. We met two really nice ladies who were actually from my home state of North Carolina. They even suggested that maybe one day Alex turn my adventures into a school project.

Since we had so much time, we decided to go over to the marina to have some lunch, drinks and laughs. On the way over, since it was hot, Alex was offering to cool me off.

Find me if you can...

I was offered the best seat in the house!

Some people passing by couldn't help but photobomb us!

And of course a group shot.

Sadly we couldn't take pictures on the parade ride but we'll have a video soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment